Monday, August 26, 2013

Dear 3 am.....

Dear 3 am, we have got to stop meeting this way!


         Don't you hate when your trying to sleep and your brain won't stop talking to you. Seems like more and more lately my brain is like "One sheep, two sheep, cow, turtle, duck, Old McDonald had a farm, Heeeey Mararena!" (Thanks Pintrest for the funny quote!) I will be laying in bed ready to go to sleep and BANG an idea hits me. I start to write and before I know it is 3 am and another blog post is written. 

       I will say this though, I write much better during these late hour nights. I think when I haven't had a lot of asleep I am more honest in my writing. I really liked this quote I found by Catherine O'Hara.


When the whole world is asleep and it is just me and my computer I get to tell my story. I love my sleep but I enjoy the moments when I get to share what I have been feeling in my heart.


I really want to take the time to thank everyone who has been reading. I have received many emails and messages filled with love and support. 




         Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or on Pinterest if you know anyone who would benefit from reading. My purpose in writing is to inspire people and the only way I can do that is with your help by sharing my blog with others. 

Thank You for your Support!


No comments:

Post a Comment