Sunday, August 4, 2013

One Year


          
        It is so surreal for me to be writing this post. I had known I wanted to get everything I had been feeling out of my head and "on paper". I have had so many things happen that I was holding inside of me that I wasn't ready to talk about. I knew that the only way to release the weight on my shoulders would to be to get it out. I went and bought a journal and tried to write in that and it didn't feel right. I opened my computer and started to type what I what thinking into a word processing software. I didn't get more then a few sentences and stopped. 
       
         Then tonight I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep and pulled out my phone to look at Pinterest hoping to clear my head so I could sleep and found that beautiful quote above. "Isn't it crazy how we can look back a year ago and realize how much everything has changed? The amount of people that have left your life, entered, and stayed. The memories you won't forget and the moments you wish you did. Everything. It is crazy how all that happened in just one year." If you know me you know that I am a crier. And cry is just what I did. Then I knew what I needed to do.

       I needed to not just write down my thoughts and feelings but I needed a place to SHARE my thoughts and feelings. Even if no one reads it. So here I am thinking about the past year. The hardest year of my life. The most challenge and the most rewarding. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up where I am and how I can move forward from this spot. Sometimes it scares me but most of the time it makes me excited!


       So here I am. Day one of the "next" year. I am ready to open my heart and let the words spill out. I am ready for new adventures and brighter tomorrows. I am ready to share a part of myself that I kept hidden inside. I finally feel ready to write. 





Please share this post on  Facebook, Twitter or on Pinterest if you know anyone who would benefit from reading. My purpose in writing is to inspire people and the only way I can do that is with your help by sharing my blog with others. 
Thank You for your Support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment